Do you ever just let your kids fight it out?

I have 2-2 year olds. My son and step son. They fight all the time over everything. I'm so tired of taking toys from them and giving them back. Do you ever just let your kids fight unless someone gets hurt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my kids are 16 months apart. 2 1/2 and almost 4. Yep, I sure do just let them fight it out sometimes! There comes a point in my day that all the time outs and yelling just get to be too much. They need to learn to solve their problems between the 2 of them anyways.
    Now, I don't mean I let them beat the crap out of each other LOL
    Anonymous

• oh yes, im over the fighting over toys. So they get the same exact toys, same color same everything. I tell them I will not fight over toys so they'll hash it out themselves....they don't ever get physical...just cry and complain.....but yea..its too exhausting having to be in the middle of every kiddie fight.....ugh....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes I do and when they get bigger and can really hurt eachother I am going to buy boxing gloves and safety gear and put them outside, fight out.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2010