Lump.... *help*

I've got an appointment with the doc tomorrow morning, who will hopefully refer me to a gyno but then again my GP never listens... So has anyone experienced something like this? I have a lump in my vagina, it's quite hard and very small (pea sized) and it doesn't grow at all. I went to a doctor at a walk in clinic who told me to get my GP to check and refer to me a gyno. He didn't explain to me what it could be though, it doesn't hurt when pressed on and is jsut there to be honest. Does anyone have a clue what this could be? It's before my cervix and about a finger length in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• google. it.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes, I have those. I get them and then they go away. It's been happening for some time now. But my gyno says it is normal!
    Anonymous

• How long do you normally have them for anon 6:18pm?
    Anonymous