Intercourse timing websites??

I have been searching all day, googling, trying to find a website I ran across about 4 months ago that has intercourse timing. Almost like the intercourse timing chart that fertilityfriend.com does, but I only do the free membership and that is for VIP. So does anyone know what website im talking about or something like it. Its almost like the shettles method, you add the days you had sex, ovulate etc. and it gives you a answer on if timing was good enough.

I ovulated earlier this morning. Had all of the symptoms and a positive opk yesterday, but DH and I only bd'ed on friday and saturday and he left for 4 days out of town.. so im not 100% positive we got it in time. I know that sperm can live up to 5 days, but somehow I doubt that with my body. TIA!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know the site you mean. Sorry. But just wanted to say my hubby's 'chaps' lived for 5 days! We thought we were well away from ovulation but BANG! I had a surprise daughter 9 months later. We used natural sex selection for our first 4 (as another 13 mums I know, all accurately). We followed this book:
    Choose the Sex of Your Baby: the Natural Way by Hazel Phillips

xxx

JoojooJW

Answer by JoojooJW at 11:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• www.mymonthlycycles.com
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 1:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2010