any nutritionists/dieticians out there?

I'm currently pregnant, started out 135ish. My baby is due July 30th. I'm having my wedding ceremony next May/June so I have about 10 or 11 months to lose the baby weight and get back in shape. I will be nursing the whole time. I know exorcise is important in any diet.. which I am willing to do if time allows (my son will be 2 when the baby is born so I won't have much free time unless they're both asleep) I Was wondering if anyone could suggest a healthy diet plan which I can lose weight and still have the nutrients I need to breastfeed my baby.

alinker

Asked by alinker at 6:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I am not a nutrittionist, but this is how I ate while pregnant (gained 24 pounds), breastfeeding (lost all of my baby weight in two months, and I was 35), and eat today:

Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2010