How 2 Potty Train my 2yr old w/a new baby?

My 2yr old is ready to be potty traing she uses the potty every time i take her to use it. Im nursing my 1month old so, she nurse like every 1hr & then i have to burp her. some times i dont have time to take my 2yr old to the potty so she'll pee in her pull ups. she wont go to the potty on her own yet. she tries. How did u manage to potty train ur toddler w/ a new baby.?

I feel so bad because this might set her off for a late potty traning. She is ready. She tells me she has to go to the potty. she'll sit in the potty no problem. & she doesnt like to be dirty.

Any Ideas on how to make time for potty training?

Bless2haveU

Asked by Bless2haveU at 6:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Take her and you sit and nurse while she goes potty that way she can have a chance to go every hour, also a baby carrier a sling or front back they help with handsfree nursing and you can help you 2 year old.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2010