What symptoms did you get before you knew you were pregnant?

Im having nauseas,headaches,dizzines,change in appetites,smell heightend,sore and enlarged boobs..but im waiting til this saturday to find out if i am and to confirm it..what pregnancy symptoms did you have?

guerita903

Asked by guerita903 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• tender boobies - and non stop puking - seriously I thought I had the flu LOL
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• loll i just feel weird..
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• My first I thought I had the flu too. You get a hollo feeling in your gut like if you eat to much or too little you will puke. And I have never had heartburn except for when I as pregnant, and definitely a hightened sense of smell.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i wanted to watch porn all the time, i think i became really horny
    Anonymous

• so im trying to see if what i have is pregnancy symptoms or not?im hoping they are and if they arent what is going on with me..i was due for my cycle yesterday and still no sign..i think it wont show.but i dont know..what do u think/?
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• hey prego
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• thanx..for the prego thing..im so anxious and cant wait to get a BFP..omg..lol thanx all of u for ur responses.
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• VERY sleepy!! That was the main reason I knew I was ...plus I was a few days late.
    MichaelsMomm122

Answer by MichaelsMomm122 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• The day I conceived, my husband kept telling me that I looked funny, that I was "glowing or something"

Answer by rkoloms at 7:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• #1- I got sick the day before and thought it was because I was too hot from moving our whole house. My breast also hurt. In fact the morning I got up to take the test I felt like I'd been been hit by a truck. My hair was also falling out. I also felt hot all the time and my face was flushed.

#2-Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I was so sick with my first pregnancy that I thought something must be wrong with me or the baby since I wasn't sick but nope it was just a great pregnancy.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2010