Leaking breast

I started having leakage in my breast, I was setting here getting ready to do some homework and I noticed my shirt was a little wet so I looked down and my breast were leaking, as far as I know I am NOT pregnant. I just had my period about two weeks ago and am due to start ovulating soon, but DH and I did have a little fun a couple of nights ago. And I noticed that my periods have gotten shorter the last couple of months I have been having periods anywhere from 28 to 31 days. Any advice would be helpful

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Some people can lactate trough their lives, but I would take a test, and then if it is neg go to the doctor.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• pump and donate to a milk bank i guess
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Are you taking any medications? Often times certain meds can cause unwanted lactation. In pregnancy colostrum doesn't not come in until at earliest 2-3 months along. If you don't want to lactate any more make sure you don't stimulate your breasts to produce milk any more. The more milk you make the more you will produce. If it is a side effect of a medication the lactation will cease when you discontinue the use of the medication.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2010