There is a very dangerous man is stalking my mom and her friends on facebook

It's a long story...his wife left him because he was abusive and controlling. He copied & pasted pics from other peoples profiles and put them on a fake profile of his own. He has a few profiles. He's very controlling, carries a gun(he's a security guard) and used to be military. Used to belong to the church. He cuts and copies pics of people we know to his profile to make it look like he is them so he can get personal info. It's really creepy. He stalks my mom and her friends frequently so she has laid off FB for awhile. Is there anything we can do? He uses backgrounds in pics to figure out whre people are. I'm really concerned.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think I would report him to facebook, they can then investigate and see how many profiles are coming from his IP address... GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Print the stuff and bring it to the cops.
    Anonymous

• You have to have a different email to open separate accounts. And he has had several accounts deleted. I'm at a loss. I don't think the cops will care unless he manifests himself.
    Anonymous

• But I didn't think about printing it!
    Anonymous

• Report him to Facebook, and run to the police! Take whatever documentation that you can find to establish that he is a menace and file a report. Good luck!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 7:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2010