Chiropractor!!

So I am 34 weeks and just made my 1st chiropractor appointment for tomorrow due to sever back pain. I thought it was worth the try. What should I expect at this visit? I have never bben to one so was wondering what all they do and how??? Has this worked for others?

staciaw

Asked by staciaw at 7:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 19 weeks and I love the chiropractor, they will have you lay down and look over alignment, adjust you either by hand or by machine, and they might put you on a traction table that rubs you out. Keep going back it helps get you labor ready and makes labor easier on you and the baby.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• they will have you lay on your belly... the middle of the table drops down for your belly! i loved it!
    Anonymous

• I LOVED my chiropractor!! I went in weekly and once baby found the sciatic I think I almost moved in.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Thanks for the answers! I have been miserable for a couple months and decided I could at least try it out and see if I like it. I hope it works! I never thought pregnancy would be so hard on a body but man now I know.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 7:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2010