Dennys Free Grand Slam breakfast

So, tomorrow, I am planning on going to Dennys for the free breakfast.. the Grand Slam breakfast they advertised during the SuperBowl. I've never gone to one of these free meals or deals, is it one per family or for the whole family? If the kids ordered a GrandSlam, would theirs also be free?

Bran6903

Asked by Bran6903 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I'll be going.  eating

Anonymous

• So it is free for everyone who goes, not just one per visit or family or whatever? Ha, i probably sound so dumb! Ive just never been and I dont want to show up expecting us to all be fed for free, and be embarrased!
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Everyone gets a free Grand Slam. Each person in the fam :) Get there early though. The wait can be insanely long!
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 7:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Have Fun Everyone that is lucky enough to go to one! Our nearest is 40 miles away. We can't drive that far! But it sounds Pretty Neat!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2010