i wish someone knew me that could tell me what i come across as

i find myself hard to make and keep friends. im definately not the one to make a convo first, and it is hard for me to keep one going. i wish i knew what my problems were in making friends so i could fix it. Im only 21 and i know no one where i moved a yr ago. is anyone else going through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• you already answered your own question hon, you dont start and keep conversations going. are you shy? i know sometimes folks get tongue tied when they are trying to meet new folks
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• yeah i am shy but even around ppl i know im like this.. my hubby is so outgoing i wish i had his personality. He always tells ppl hey whats going on and if i say something i always feel like im getting ignore or just like short worded. im so bad with conversations i guess im boring and dont have alot to talk about and i definately hate drama and bragging like most like to do it seems like. im usually the quiet one who listens. i jsut wish i could find a good friend i could hang and have our kids play topgether. Im trying to join a moms group and im hoping it will help with my problem. The wierd thing is i was not like this in high school i had alot of friends and i was so outgoing now im a mom and wife and thats what i do. Moving away from family and having a child really changed who i am
    Anonymous

• I'll be 30 in ... ugh ... a short amount of time ... and I'm the same way. Sucks. But at the same time I kind of like my "hermit" life, I don't have to worry about the latest fashions and what an ass I look like ;).
    Anonymous

• where do you live? I'm 30 I'll b your friend...I only have 3 thanx to dh's job...
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2010