Which is more annoying?

It's getting to be that time of year again. Which group annoys you more - the ones who whine about Valentines Day because they're single or the ones who whine about Valentines Day because they didn't get exactly what they wanted from their SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Both? I'm not single, I'm happily married and I hate Valentine's Day because I think it's a disgusting holiday that's all about "buying" love.
    Anonymous

• whining in GENERAL gets on my nerves. LOL
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• both. I feel for the ones that don't get anything from thier SO's though. thats sad. The ones that are being princess's BC they didn't get exactly what they wanted need a reality check, it's the thought not the gift.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I agree with Earth Mama.. The ones that complain about what they get are so irritating!! They are lucky they have anyone to get them anything and care enough that they did.
    Anonymous

• both - I hate v-day, I think if someone can't show love everyday, then doing it once a year because they are supposed to is crap and not genuine...but thats just me
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• actually neither because i have a heart and i fell bad for people that feel left out because they have noone,and the others are just as normal as me,sometimes i like what i get soemtimes i dont,im a normal human girl.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Both. Whining is annoying, being greedy is annoying.

I'm single, don't particularly care about it. It's just a fun day to treat my kids to something special.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• its the whiners who don't get what they WANTED. its not about what YOU want, its about the sign of love the present represents.

I never get anything so the expectation for that is nonexistant.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i'd say both...I've been single on V-day before and its not bothered me at all its over in 24 hours lol, and dh has always given me something nice, whether it was something simple or something I wasn't too impressed with didn't matter...I was appreciative and joyous.....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Definitely both.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 8:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2010