how many moms on here go shopping for the month in one shot?

i do and sometimes i have 2 or 3 carts full to the top and people stare and point at me like im some type of circus freak what's up with that i like to get all my shoppping done at one time is that so wrong ? ohh and by the way i have four kids and i am the sole caretaker of my mentally challenged sister so that's why i only go once a month

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I probably go grocery shopping 5 or 6 times a week sometimes. being a heavy couponer i make a lot of small trips to hit specific sales, to find unadvertised sales etc.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• wow good for you!! I wish I could stay out of the grocery store for that long! I am like sati769. Its a really small neighborhood grocery store.. We always joke and say I see you more than I do my husband! lol
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 7:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I'm a once a month shopper too.

once a week or every two weeks for the milk though
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I go once a month as well. I plan my meals in advance so this works well for me. I do make smaller trips to the store for milk and bread, fresh fruit and veggies.
    Joelygirl

Answer by Joelygirl at 7:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i go twice a week...i try for the month but I always run out of something.....my kids eat lots of fruits and veggies and those never stay well for a whole month.......
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I find several recipes that will feed us for a few days at a time. I usually have 8 picked out for the month and do one large trip and a few small ones to replace milk, bread and produce.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I only get to WalMart once a month, so I try to get as much as I can. I get a lot of stares and people that ask me where things are because "it looks like I know what I'm doing." Ignore the idiots.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 8:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2010