Ever have one of these days?......

So I started my period today...yay....and I've been dealing with legal issues from dh's job (they've been trying to get him into a bunch of trouble for things that never happened..a whole other issue), I have friends living with me until they get their home in a few days, my two son's are being hyper and obnoxious, dh just called and says he just got pulled over and got a ticket for doing 49 in a 45, dinner cooked by the friends was, uh....well not what I wanted (to put it nicely) and I'm feeling super stretched thin to the max!!! Aye....I just wanted to get it off my chest before I have a panic attack....thanks for letting me vent..... :)

LynnB1

Asked by LynnB1 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Aw, You have had a time. I hope things look up for you soon.

Answer by Bmat at 7:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• thank you for your support!!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I hear ya....I wish I could charge in and take you away from it all for a few hours.
    Hopefully, your husband will be home soon so you can say, "goodnight" and go to bed while he cares for the boys and entertains your friends.
    My house and life get crazy, too. Thank goodness for Klonopin when I am ready to go to bed at night....lol.
    Hope it quiets down soon and you get a breather.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Awwhh.. I'm Sorry! I feel for you! When it rains it pours. Hope it gets Better soon! Write it away in a journal may it Help! I hope so! We're Jobless here! Not only DH & I. My DD's too! They're Married with family's. Times are so tough, rough & sad. Hope yours gets better soon! Hope it all works out! Hugs from the heart to you!! I'd write more but I have a migraine & misspell way too much!! Take Care!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Thank you ladies! It means alot today to hear your support! I'm actually prescribed klonopin too for my anxiety and panic attacks...it def makes for a good nites sleep....I'm hoping to get a bath and take up writing about it and laying my head down hoping things will be better tomorrow......ugh...we can't afford a ticket living paycheck to paycheck so I hear that....and its one income at the moment since my job was frozen over a year ago......these days are lookin so bleak sometimes huh?.....yet we must continue to breathe and trudge on! Ladies, you are all inspiring.....thank you for your shared strength!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2010