tax return

i did my taxes more than a week ago and im just wondering how long does it take 2 get my check at the place they .didnt know thats why im ask
ing

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 8:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Usually like 4 to 6 weeks. I think that was why I usually do mine online it only takes 2 weeks. It might have changed this year though.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Oh wow, if they didn't know then you should have gone elsewhere. If you had someone else do them and you sent it in through the mail it will be several weeks. If you had done it online you could have had it back in 10 working days or less.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• about a month or so
    Anonymous

• The places I've been to say 8-14 days.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• It depends if you do direct deposit it is really fast but through the mail it could take 4 to 6 wks usually doesn't take that long though the earlier you get them done the faster it gets back to ya.

There is a toll free number where you can call in and check on it to the number is 800-829-4477 you will need your SS number filing status and refund amount to find out you can also check on the gov.irs website under where is my refund.

I did my son's taxes on the 1st and just called in and it said his will be mailed out this week....that will make him happy :-)

HTH

Linda
    www.mysuccessathome.info
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 10:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2010