i dont feel like my husband spends enough time with our son or if he evern wants to i dont get it???

he expects me to take care of the baby while he pays him no attention and sits on his butt all day instead of helping me or spending time with his son and it just gets me more frustrated and i dont know what to do to get through to him that i need help and his son needs a father that is active in his life not one that is just there!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• does he work, is he tired alot? is there anything bothering him have you talked to him about this?
    Anonymous

• He needs to get up off his sorry worthless ass and be a dad. It makes me sick when a man can't/won't take responsibility for their own offspring. My "husband" aka sperm doner won't even look at a picture of our son.
    Anonymous

• I know this frusteration. I preached to hubby about importance of father son time. he always put it off. I try to make up for it myself but I am not a man . I think it would be good to let him bond with an uncle or cousin to help replace some of that lack from the fathers part.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 13, 2010