i am nervous i might have low blood sugar

I have been excercising and dieting and have lost weight. Now i feel tired a lot and today i have been nauseous on and off all day. I am cold all the time. I also urintaed five times in five hours today ( i drank two glasses of water with an antibiotic, my morning juice and two cups of coffee so i think this may be the reason for the urination. I have been having blurry vision in one eye but when i blink it seems fine. I am a hyperchondriac so i just wanted to check to see if these are symptoms and if i should be worried. My husband won't be home until tomorrow and I din't want sometthing to happen to me. thank you

jnthn949

Asked by jnthn949 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• Thats not low blood sugar, I have hypoglocemia which is basically low blood sugar. You pretty much just start to shake and if you don't get food in you then you will pass out.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 8:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• symptoms of low blood sugar:
    * trembling,

* clammy skin,

* palpitations (pounding or fast heart beats),

* anxiety,

* sweating,

* hunger, and

* irritability.

When the brain remains deprived of glucose, a later set of symptoms follows:

* difficulty in thinking,

* confusion,

* headache,

* seizures, and

* coma.
    Anonymous

• are you EATING?

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• your not having low blood sugar. if your on antibiotics you probly should be resting.
    Anonymous