Isn't it possible?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQJrud71gL8&feature=player_embedded

If you have 10 minutes, watch this video, it's totally worth the time. If anyone can post a link, in the answers that would be awesome, since I can't do that from this computer.

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 8:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• what is this about before i take a look?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQJrud71gL8&feature=player_embedded

Here's the link,  I didn't watch the whole thing because its late and I'm too tired right now.  Its about how physics explains the world so there is no reason to believe that there must be a God. I'm try to watch the whole thing in the morning. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• p>Thanks for posting, but, personally this isn't going to change anyones beliefs. If you are athiest before you watch you will be athiest after and likewise with other beliefs.

Yes physics explains the world. Nothing can be created from nothing. Matter is only transformed it can't be created or destroyed. So how did the spec of atoms come to be before the Big Bang happened. Somehow, somewhere the beginning atoms for the whole universe had to come from nothing. Physics doesn't explain this. So this video isn't going to change anyone's beliefs.

RyansMom001

• lol sati769leigh, I was going to ask the same thing
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• is what possible?
    Anonymous

• oh gee.. Im not gonna bother.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• "Somehow, somewhere the beginning atoms for the whole universe had to come from nothing. Physics doesn't explain this. So this video isn't going to change anyone's beliefs."

I have to agree with you.. because as an atheist, I theorize, that it always has been (matter).. and you would theorize as a Christian, that God is the creator and always has been and created this matter.. but the I would have to say what if God is nothing but matter, and matter is what created "God" or if matter cannot really be created, then what or how was God created of. And so on and so on and so on. It would just go in circles, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• op- I was able to watch the first half of the movie, but my computer keeps having to reload it ever 3 seconds, and I just can't sit through it that long, this late at night. lol. I really hate wireless networks for this reason, when you have two or more people online, and it drains it making you computer slow, lol.

Anyways, from what I saw, I see where he is going with it. And I find it interesting. I hope you keep this posted for a while, so I can try to come back and finish watching it when others aren't draining all the internet connection.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• "oh gee.. Im not gonna bother. "

Shan, I wish at times you would just look at the possibility of things, rather than dismissing them. If by watching it for no other reason that to dig for reasons to dispute it.. at the very least it's nice to have knowledge of theories and other peoples opinions and hypothesis's on different things.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2010