can stress be subconscious?

can my body be stressed but my mind not realize it? Im really in a foul mood and im typically stressed, but I dont fell the stress today, just notice that im short tempered and short patience level.

momdee86

Asked by momdee86 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• definitely can happen. maybe try doing some journaling to yourself to figure out what has you stressed
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Absolutely. Frequently we don't know how much stress we are under. Try deep breathing. Inhale to the count of 10 and exhale dropping your shoulders and relaxing your body
    Anonymous

• I have that problem a lot actually. I think my mind just gets to a point with the stress that it tries to block out the knowledge of it even though I stay stressed.
    Anonymous

• definitely!

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes I get this was mentaly I feel fine but my body ends up feeling it(usually by tension headaches)
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 7:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2010