Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• definitely. i carry a CPR kit with a face screen
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• yes.. of course.. the only time I would be scared is if there was blood on his/her mouth..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 8:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No, I would be afraid of catching something. I would just let them pass, so that they don't have to suffer anymore
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes, definately. A homeless person is a person just like anyone else. Most of them were productive members of society at some point in time. A lot of them are even Veterans.
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 8:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• no way. im certified in cpr and your supposed to have a face screen thing. they could have diseases, i would call 911
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• hmmmm... if I had my CPR kit with me, probably.
    SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 9:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• You know the scene on Dr. Dolittle when he gave CPR to the rat? Well, I wouldn't go that far, but I would like to think that I would help a person in need.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Sorry, I was curious. Would you give CPR to a homeless person and if not, would you give CPR to a person who wore Gucci, just because of the clothes they wore? And if so, what makes their life more important than a homeless person's? And what if the homeless person was a child, does that make a difference? Just curious.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I am a 34 year old mom who was homeless for 17 months. Yes I would give CPR and have to a homeless persom.
    At the shelter were a lived there was someone who stop breathing due to a sezuire, I gave cpr with no mask because the staff at the center said he was faking
    I have raing asa medcial assitant, but I dont care if I had that or not, the people I meet at the shelter are just like you. Don't judge because they are homeless they fell on hard times
    The avg. age of a homeless person is 8 years old.
    90% of America is one pay check away from homeless

Just something to think over
    nawnie

Answer by nawnie at 9:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010