Define a great life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Health and happiness, the rest is gravy.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• A great life is where the person kept learning and growing thier entire life, who was open to new ideas, and willing to help others.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• people who are happy and have alot of money and get to go on awsome vacations all the time.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• A great life is one in which we are thankful for the things we have, appreciate the people and things we have in our lives, and a life in which we have something to believe in and look forward to.

No matter what life you have or what life you want- its the one you get, so its up to you to make it great!!

~Hugs~
    Sweettart522

Answer by Sweettart522 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• One where I am not sitting on my couch alone crying about $, and being alone, and wanting to be able to home when my kid getsout of school ect ect ect
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Mine!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Genuine Happiness. With no bells or whistles.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Everyone I love, for a brief minute, is healthy, happy, and safe. That would be wonderful and make me happy.Right now, too many sick, elderly parents. But we are working on it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2010