What sound

do you love?

do you hate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Love ~ Children's laughter, rainfall, snowfall (yes, you can hear it), the wind blowing through the summer trees, birds in the spring, and my granddaughter trying to call me Grammy, but it sounds like ne-ne :)

Don't like ~ Angry shouting, whining, open-mouthed chewing, tapping, and death.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• hmmmmm
    rain sounds nice...or the ocean.but everytime i put in one of those sound disk i have to pee more often thant if not.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• This is gonna sound really weird, but I LOVE the sound of someone crunchin ice or hard candy, lol. Not sucking it, I hate that. On the contrary when someone smacks their food or gum, I HATE it, lol! I also like the sound of plastic on plastic. Like...the sound of someone putting together a plastic toy could almost make me fall asleep, lol! I know, I'm a complete weirdo. I also love the sound of fans, and rain...and the ocean. Oh...another one I HATE, HATE, HATE is when someone is sniffing snot down their nose, omg.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I like thunderstorms and or rain. We lived on a lot of air force bases and I love the sound of the C-17's or the older C-130's reeving up and taking off. Yea I know thats weird but they give off a comforting hum to me.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I don't like the sound of people smacking or slurping food or people sniffing snot down their nose...ewww.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I hate the snot blowing/throw up things my husband does every morning.

Like, my sons singin.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i LOVE the sound of F-16s flying overhead & the "ping" sound when an bat hits a baseball...just makes me happy thinking about it!

i HATE the sound of old men hacking up snot...shudder!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• A whooper will (in case it is a local thing, this is a bird that usually sings at night - just in case), but there aren't many where I live anymore. I hate anything that is loud.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2010