Do you have any phobias?

if so what are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Arrogant people

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• lol......i HATE FROGS! i can look at them on tv and in a cage but i run like hell when they hop in my direction lol! i also hate loud noises like firecrackers, popped balloons, gunshots etc. since 9-11 ive been scared as hell to fly....and surprisingly havent since either lol
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• newborns, believe it or not, afraid to hold them. when my child was born, DH had to hold her OFTEN. was always afraid i would drop her.
    Anonymous

• I am going to sound like a total basket case, but I am horribly afraid of bad weather, like tornados, hurricanes, and bad thunderstorms. Whenever we get bad weather here, I usually go through severe panic attacks because of it.
    I am also freaked out whenever I am in a high space and can see down. I get all shaky and refuse to look over railings that are more than 3-4 stories high.

~I'm so weird~ =-)
    Sweettart522

Answer by Sweettart522 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yes. I'm afraid of any sort of bodily infestation, including head lice. Omg, the thought makes me cringe. My heart rate almost speeds up just thinking of them. I am praying to God that either my son will never catch them in school...or that He will give me the strength to deal with it, bc the thought makes my skin crawl! UGhhh...I'm itching already.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• that the questions will never end!! LOLO

airplans and flying

and people who dont admit when they are wrong
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• bugs and heights
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• mice
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• the dentist.
    i had a panic attack last time i went, and they had given me valium to calm me down..wasnt workin.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• This may soung totally strange, but I am afraid of fish. Not when there in a fish tank or anything like that, but in lakes. If im in a lake I have to be with other people because all I can think of is those big fish with teeth. lol. . . im also afraid of deer in the same kind of way. I like them behind a fence or in the ditch and im in a car. Im afraid of them in the wild, not quite sure why though!! haha!
    CKiecker

Answer by CKiecker at 9:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2010