i need help.. i would like to know what i should do cause i have some syptoms.. i have naeusa, backaches, headaches, sore breast to where i have to wear a sports bra to keep them from moving, but my nipples look the same, i aslo have some dizziness, cramps here and there, and even had some spotting... is this in my head? im too scared to take a test cause it might still say neg...

LilMisTeccanina

Asked by LilMisTeccanina at 9:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• honey the only two ways you will be able to tell is 1 if you go to the dr and get a blood test and 2 if you take a hpt yourself.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Sounds like you could be pregnant. But it could all be in your head too. Your mind can play tricks on you.. If you want something bad enough, it may seem like it's happening when it really isn't. The only way you will know for sure is by taking a test. Good Luck! Hope you get a BFP!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• You could be either pregnant, sick, or PMSing. Pregnancy symptoms are too vague. I thought I was pregnant a million times before I actually was, lol. Get a test. The result isn't going to change the longer you wait. It is what it is.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• uh ok, what do you want us to do? just take the test.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i would just relax. if you really want to know. take the test. if you dont think its been long enough wait. stressing out about it doesn't do you any good. and if you are pregnant, stressing out isn't good for you or the baby. so RELAX
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• it just seems like too many things to just be in my head, but at the same time im hoping it is... thanks i will take a test soon
    LilMisTeccanina

Answer by LilMisTeccanina at 10:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2010