What brought you to this site initially and what was the first question you ever asked on here?

Personally, mine was before I knew I was pregnant. I came on here to ask if a really, really light pink (almost invisible) line in the positive section of a pregnancy test meant positive. Here I am with a 5 month old son now. :)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I joined August 2008. I don't remember what initially brought me here (maybe the add on myspace) but I had lost a son in late July (I was 5 months pregnant) and I was looking for some women who had been through the same thing. Found some REALLY awesome and inspirational women and have learned a ton of things and a year and a half later I'm still around =)

I didn't find the question and answer part until maybe a year after I joined. I actually don't remember my first question even thought it was about a month ago. lol!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 11:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i joined the day after my birthday or the day before i cant remember...the day before i think..anyways i was going thrw my first deploy with my husband i was new to the area so i had nooo freinds and i had just given birth ! needless to say my first question was if anyone had any advice.LOL
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I joined because I seen an ad on Myspace actually.. A while back! I needed some support with my daughter since she has a lot of medical problems and we don't really have any support groups where I live for children like mine! It has been helpful at times, but others not so much! Some women are very rude and like to critique everything about you on this site!

ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• That was way too long ago and I don't remember. I don't think they had an answers section when cafemom first started.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i just seen it on yahoo and thought ............hey this is like where moms go instead of myspace.question idk.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I googled a question about in laws and the holidays and this site popped up.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i wanted to know the odds of being pregnant with twins were if i already had a set.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2010