Is it just me or has anyone lost interest in sex after pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• I have/did but once my husband initiates it all comes back again...just takes him initiating...but lately we are both too tired or cranky to do anything...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• when our baby 1 st came home we went at it like crazy, but now (6wks later) i'm too amazed by my daughter to be botherd by my husband!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• YEA! Same thing happened with me! How do I fix his? he's getting really frustrated with me!
    Robin_Ayla

Answer by Robin_Ayla at 6:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• defently here......lol its so bad that if my husband trys to fool around with me or even goof around by mentioning it im just like ewww yuck get away from me lol...i dont know what it is but i sure as hell could care less for it...put it this way even if tim mcgraw was here in front of me i still would care less lol
    ShYmAmA08

Answer by ShYmAmA08 at 6:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO LAY DOWN AND MAKE LOVE BECAUSE I AM TIED, OR I AM SLEEPY.I AM WITH YAL LADYS SEX JUST DON'T MAKE ME INTERESTING NO MORE LIKE  IT USE TO BUT I STILL LOVE HIM BUT YOU KNOW HOW MAN ARE THEY WANT IT 24/7 AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT UP THEN THEY WANT TO  FUSS ABOUT IT LIKE THEY ARE ABOUT TO DIE OVER IT.I TELL ALL MEN GET AGRIP OF YOUR SELF IT IS JUST A FEELING DANG COME DOWN HA HA  HA.
    godsaves

Answer by godsaves at 9:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• My kid is 10 yrs old.And I am still too tired for sex.I think it is a common thing to happen.Men are just not understanding enough on how much we mom's do.That they don't do.If they helped more, you'd not be too tired.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I have NO INTEREST at ALL!!! If we do have sex I can only do it laying side by side otherwise I get a sharp pain. I used to want it a lot and loved all positions. Poor Hubby! Lol!
    Anonymous

• I was wondering the same thing b/c I have no interest unless he initiates. But now he's afraid he's going to hurt me. It does hurt but not killer pain. He loses his hard on trying not to hurt me. sometimes i feel bad.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2008