How is your relationship with your husband after being cheated on??

What happened when he asked for your forgiveness???WHo has forgiven a Cheating husband??? And has it made your relationship stronger????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• It has been very hard. I have very little trust with him, and even though it's been a year and a half, he has a hard time understanding why. He's been faithful since, but I still have a hard time. It still hurts. I truly do believe that he regrets it, but I also know that he has a weakness with his temptations. We still have a lot of counseling to go through.
    Anonymous

• It's great now that I divorced his cheating a**.
    Anonymous

• we arent married, but we've been living together for 5 yrs and have a child together...

it took me a long time to let go of the jealousy and paranoia, but i truly do feel that he regrets it and that he is a different man now...i have not caught him in a single lie since and he has gone out of his way to make sure that i dont worry.

we are finally in a good place now...it took about a year for the healing
    Anonymous

• If my husband ever cheated on me he wouldnt be my husband. Ive been single a single parent before and could do it again if need be.
    M3momma

Answer by M3momma at 11:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I agree with first person it is very hard and no matter how much I would love to forgive I probley wont there are time when I look at him all I see is a loser who can't keep it in pants for anyone I have no trust in him I don't believe him I don't believe in love anymore and soul mate he has made me into an angry person I have become so bitter I don't feel any love for anyone or anything I just don't care but then it could also because of his attidude but there are time I do feel it but then I still hate him heck I wish I would have divorced him and found a real man that can keep it his pants. Don't get me his trying and everything but my hate for him is so much stronger then my love for him. I hate him and don't want anything do with his loser family and wish they'd all die already even his mom I hate her so much for raising a loser I don't her anywhere around my kids and I so wished I never had kids with my husband but I
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2010

• decided to forgive him cause I thought I could move on and have a family and I also told myself that no matter what I was gona try unless he hit me or cheated but I thought it would be all better once we had our family but nope his a dick at times and thosetimes I'd like to punch him if he never did what he did we'd probley be happy or if I can move on yeah but hey I'm was never a forgiving person and I found that out when he did it oh well. Someday maybe I'll forgive but for now his a loser and a dick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Feb. 11, 2010