What would you say if your SO said??!! (Revised)

A friend told me that her SO said: That he would rather you have a C-section so your vagina doesn't get "loose". He also added that he doesnt know how some men handle their wives never loosing their baby weight. Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• um i think id punch him in the face...
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• ummm probably hit him! I'd be pretty mad!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I would advise her to unload the dead weight
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Oh my gawd....as my jaw hits the floor. What a stupid, stupid thing to say. I think he needs to understand the process of giving birth. Don't get me started on what he said about the baby weight. I am so glad my hubby is smart and realizes that everyones body changes and it can be a beautiful thing. Geeze your poor friend.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• He sounds young, immature and uneducated. My husband would never say that to me.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I would take the c-section comment more seriously. It shows he doesn't know anything about childbirth and what a c section can do to a woman and the baby. She needs to get rid of him.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't say a word to him, I would just show his butt to the door! If the way I look or the way my vjay feels is more important than me as a person or what I might go through to have a baby (or lose the baby weight) then he is not worth my time!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 10:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I'd give him a lesson on human anatomy and the process of childbirth and then kick him in the balls for being an insensitive jerkwad. Then I'd force feed him so that he gained 20 lbs, and make him take care of me and the kids all the while bitching about how he needs to lose that weight. But I'm vindictive like that.
    Anonymous

• I'd punch him in the weiner.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I would tell him at least my weight gain was temporary.. His stupidity was permanent.

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2010