What the hell do you mean why?

My DH has been a total wanker all evening. I had a crap day and he still manages to make everything in the world about HIM. He was nasty to the kids too which pisses me off to no end. Whatever is up his rear end needs to come out and soon or I am going to do bad things to his golf clubs.....

But to my question. Just before 10pm I went into the bathroom and did my "before bed" stuff. I came out at 10pm and went over to kiss him goodnight (it's just easier than having to put up with the whole "Why didn't you kiss me goodnight" crap). I said "I'm going to bed". He responded with "Why?". Why? Why does anyone go to bed? They are tired! I had a long day and have 4 more ahead of me. The twins are sleeping and he is sitting on the couch stuffing his face with chips and watching TV. Ugh. I said "What do you mean why? Why do YOU go to bed?"

Men can be so stupid. Really. Grr.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• sounds like you two are stressing huh? sorry
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• It does sound as if you all need a break. A weekend vacation if possible, or an evening out.

Answer by Bmat at 10:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• A good nights sleep might help...hope you feel better in the moring....say a prayer for peace.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. :o)
    Anonymous

• Just tell him straight up "Get the $%@#$ over whatever is wrong, because you're not doing anyone any good by being an ass." .. And go to bed. He'll mull that over and either he'll cheer up or he won't.. but not saying anything about it won't do any good.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• girl maybe u should hide his golf clubs, and go out for a latte LOL ;) ......wait every mom should :D
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• when my DH acted like a horses ass I would get one of his dirty magazines and tear a few of the pages out and I would put it back. Yah, I know its a little evil sounding but he shouldn't be pissy and not tell me why.
    Anonymous

• I would look him in the eye and say because I'm tired and you're in a nasty mood. If I go to bed and get some sleep, at least I won't be tired anymore, and hopefully you'll either get over whatever your problem is or tell me what it is, so we can work on it together. Good night.

Then walk off and go to bed!

LOL - or, when he says "why are you going to bed" you can say, because I'm hungry and thought this would be the best way to solve it... - along the "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer sort of lines... ;-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• lol thanks gals...great encouragement and some good ideas. Alas it is 8:30 and I'm going to bed again and he is pissy again but at least this time it's because we had a disagreement about what HE wants to do this weekend vs what I want to do. Happy friggin Valentines day to me!!!! (_!_) <--- he can kiss this..... heh heh heh
    Anonymous

• he might've asked why cuz he wanted to spend some time with you..? maybe get lovey- dovey? lol

he might not really know how he was acting during the evening unless you told him (i'm 21 and i already know guys are stupid to somethings. lol)

i hope your week gets better tho!
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 8:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010