Do you.....

have a set thing with SO every moth . A adte night, cuddle time..

I have what we call love gifts. each month we buy something small for the other and hid where we are sure to find. Exp... This month I got him mint cadies from the chocolate store, I got flavored coffee.

nawnie

Asked by nawnie at 10:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• No we don't but that is really sweet. My hubby isn't all that romantic, but he is good in bed! lol
    Anonymous

• That really is a sweet thing for the two you to do. Good for you!

Answer by Bmat at 10:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No but it is a great idea. We are coming out of a bad finicial difficulty.
    Anonymous

• OP......
    We do things that are not to costly. He is no to romantic so this kind helps. He is new to long term realtionships. I really like puting the thought in to it each month.
    nawnie

Answer by nawnie at 10:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• our baby naps around 7 for usually an hour or 2, so while he is asleep we put on a movie and watch it together, its usually every saturday
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• That's a great idea!
    My Hubby will leave little notes under my pillow if he's leaving for a few weeks for work. Or he will bring home something sweet for me when he's been at the store. I think I will mention what you and your Hubby do to my Hubby, I'm sure he would think it's a great idea!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I don't even let my husband touch me...lol
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No we don't. I like the date night, but the "love gift" idea kind of sickens me. I'm not trying to offend.. I'm just not that romantic.
    It's cute that you two do things for one another like that though, because I'm sure you enjoy it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2010