I had a misscarrage in March of 2009 and havent concive every since than.

will i be able to have a baby.

sexycarter123

Asked by sexycarter123 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had my m/c in April 2005 and didn't get pregnant until April 2006. I got pregnant when I decided we were done trying. I was taking my temp, charting, watching the dates. I got so frustrated that we weren't getting pregnant I said said forget it, I'm not trying anymore. We got pregnant that month. Just be patient ( I know easier said then done) and try not to stress over it. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• No one can say when or if you will be able to conceive but I will say I lost my baby Nov 18 07 and found I was pregnant again on Nov 12 08 ...so it took about a year to conceive. I suggest being patient and maybe you can buy opks or a bbt to help further things along
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• If everything is in place and working right you'll have a baby someday. But you also have to remember that ne kind of stress can harm your chances of concieveing. Set the mood right for you. Get everything done you need to get done so you can concentrate on the pleasure rather than something you havent done yet. When the time is right it will happen, but trying too hard and dwelling over it can make harder according to my doctor. I am very sorry for you loss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2010