Ideas to pop the news?

Hi ladies my husband and I are trying to conceive our 3rd and final child. With the last 2 children he knew when or before I knew so this time I am going to try to find out then "pop" the news myself and with our 2 girls. Any creative ideas? I already have a "I'm a Big sister" t-shirt for our youngest so she can hint daddy but what else before or during until he notices the shirt? Any restaurant ideas or something?

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 10:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• -Make a loaf of bread and wrap a ribbon around it with a little card saying "ther's a bun in the oven."

-Have a "baby" themed dinner. Baby carrots, Baby peas, etc.

-Give him a grocery list of a couple of item and put New Born Diapers on it. Have him take the girls with him in their shirts. Give him the list in the way out the door and wait for the phone call/
    Anonymous

• ....but you could all ( you and daughters) put pillows in your shirt and then say -- guess whos not pretending ?? lol...

...have a little cake made thats says congrads daddy on #3

...wrap a pair of baby shoes and give it to him

....wake up early and make buns int he oven...when he wakes up tell him you have a bun in the oven ??

glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i really like the first posters idea about going to the store lol
    glamomomo

• oh too awesome!... keep them coming I am going to combine these ideas all into a big idea. (he's not too good at small hints so I want it all to hit him at once when he realizes he has missed the little clues) lol great ideas girls! Love the store one and the pillows!!!!!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Buy a little pair of wellington boots (or shoes) and put them alongside everyone else's, lined up neatly one morning. xxx
    JoojooJW

Answer by JoojooJW at 11:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Cute!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Get a baby shower table center piece decoration, and have dinner ready when he gets home with the center piece on the table.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 4:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2010