state stereotypes...

I think it would be a neat game thing:

I am from ohio, so the next poster, says what they think of ohioans ( the stereotypes) ..and then that person names the state they live in the the following person names the stereotypes for that state

Soo to the first poster, what do you think of ohioans and where r you from

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 10:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i know NOTHING about Ohio ... lol, except a TON of my husbands family is from there.
    His aunt has a beard and scary body hair. So I think of furry people who send wonderful Xmas gifts to my kids
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I am from Minnesota. Easy, eh? LOLz!

PS.... totally neat game. LOVE LOVE LOVE
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I know they have decent sports teams in Ohio so maybe a lot of sports nutz LOL! I'm from Iowa p.s. this is neat and fun!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Minnesota.. Nice folks.. just talk funny... lol

I live in Georgia... (have fun with that one.. lol)
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• When I think of Georgia I think of two things Coca-Cola and Bulldogs! Oh and Designing Women!

I live in Tennessee (Go Vols!)
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• georgia, all i think of is real housewives..lol and good cooks..like paula dean!
    Im from florida..
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• ok I know I already went lol..but I want to do it again....and by the way it is true what the first posters said about ohio--there is alot of hairy, buckeye sports fans lol

when i think of florida people, I think of super tanned people and old people ( golden girls is my favorite show lol)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• When I think of Florida its like 3 different states..the Panhandle is pretty full of southern hospitality and rednecks (not to be confused with white trash), upper is lots of hardbodies on young folks and lots of saggy old bodies..lol the southern part...mostly I think of Cubans. I love the ovean in the southern area esp.

I'm from Texas
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• texan women have big hair and sparkly clothes

i live in illinois
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 11:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Huge Bears fan here and my husbands fam is from Chicago so ill say sports and great people

I'm from KS (please be nice)
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2010