How will i know that my water broke.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh, you'll know! It feels like you just peed yourself.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• When mine broke I thought I was peeing my pants until it wouldn't stop then I got the point! LOL
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• You might not~ some don't.
    Usually women will feel like pee is running down their legs, even when not on the toilet.

Mine was like a very heavy period, it was leaking regularly for several days. Definitely not pee...
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Oh you'll know. I asked the same question... You'll know! You'll feel like you went to the bathroom that you couldn't stop...
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 11:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• it might not,. my water dint break with my first it broke with my second. . mine was small leak, it felt like i was peeing myslef
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• When mine broke I felt a pop in my stomach, like a bubble popping, it was weird but it didn't hurt and then I thought I peed myself. I actually asked everyone if I peed myself, it was quite embarassing.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• It's different for everyone. If you have a slow leak, you might not realize it as quickly. Mine actually *popped* as in, I heard a *POP* when it broke and I gushed. There was no mistaking it.
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• You will feel water coming out and run down your legs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2010