Moms whos babies are close together...Were they planned that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my kids are 19 months to the day. We didn't specifically plan it but it worked out amazing. We hope to have another "set" eventually and I'd love them a little closer even. It was amazingly fun and adorable and at times it was almost like twins.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• mine will be about 22 months apart, depending on when this one decides to be born. and we did plan it like this. we started trying when my lil man turned 1.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• My girls are 18 months apart and my unborn boy and my 1 yr. old will be 14 months apart. They were not planned that way, but the advantages I think outweigh the disadvantages of having them close in age.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 11:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No, mine were not planned but I wouldn't change it for anything. My boys are 13 months apart. They are now 2 and 3 and are the best of friends. My daughter is 20 months behind my youngest son. She is now 6 months. I can't wait until she can join in the fun. She already thinks that her brothers are the best people ever.
    Anonymous

• Our 2 youngest (6 and 7 yrs old) are 13 months apart... They are like salt and pepper, can't have one without the other!! They are best buddies!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Oh and no the youngest wasn't planned, but I wouldn't change a thing!
    MrsLeftlane

• My girls are 18 months apart they were not planned that way but i wouldnt have it any other way it is so much fun they also are very close in size ( 3 lbs and 2 inch difference lol) so they get called twins alot so thats fun too i wont lie sometimes its very hard and at times it would be easier if they were twins lol but there best friends we also we be adding another one this july so my youngest and this one could be 24 months to the day aprt im due very close to her bday we dont know the gender yet ....
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2010