Very sore bleeding feeling down there?

I've been feeling sore down below like I'm about to bleed but nothing is coming out. What is going on? I'm 32 weeks and 4 days pregnant so I don't know if this is supposed to feel like this or if it's something to worry about? It's also really achy.

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep, it's getting real close to time ! so excited for you ! Just call your doc to let them know ! you could go into labor anytime . . . relax as much as possible, and any bleeding as long as it is light and NOT accompanied by cramps back ache - can be a sign of your body getting ready !
    1SuThErNmOmMa

Answer by 1SuThErNmOmMa at 12:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• no its not normal. time to call the dcotor
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No it is not normal cause there could be a bladder infection going on or it could be something else. I had a really bad bladder infection when I was pregnant with my daughter and it darn near killed me to set up or ever lay down. I would call your doctor and see what they say. Better to safe than sorry.
    Anonymous