How many of you are concerned about being more "green?"

I have allergies and I have found eliminating harsh products have improved my health. Which in turn makes me worry more about all the chemicals that are around us and especially are children everyday. Do you think I am overracting or is this something most parents are struggling with.Also do you think being "green" is a fad or do you think people are leaning more towards green to maintain a healthier lifestyle?

oliviahank

Asked by oliviahank at 11:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Health

• we go more and more green all the time, as much as our budget allows. we don't do it for the environment ( i guess that is a beneficial side effect though!) we do it for our health and longevity! many people have issues with everyday foods and products and just don't realize it, b/c they are used and eaten everyday!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:26 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I think people are realizing that their unhealthy lifestyle is killing them. I'm a vegan and I do what I can to be "green."
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I think that it is a fad for some people and others, like my family, are embracing it. We haven't eliminated a lot of harsh agents yet. But we do what we can for ourselves and our environment.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:26 AM on Feb. 9, 2010