should I just shut up

Should I told my so that my son dad keep sending me myspace messages? Like 2day he sent me 1 that said I still love you boo. The only reson I talk 2 him on myspace cause I won't let him have my cell phone number

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 11:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should send him a message back, saying "You're ___'s dad. That's it. I don't love you, and we won't get back together. I'm sorry if you still love me, but that's your problem, not mine. I don't feel the same way about you, and I don't want to hear about your feelings for me. If you don't stop, then I'm going to block you from contacting me here and you can send all messages to me through ____'s page (your so's page or email). Or, you could say you'll have to contact me at ____, which is an email address that I share with my so, so you should know they won't be private.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• do you still love him?: and how long have you been divorced or seperated?. if you love him than give yourself a chance to be united.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I don't think you should have mentioned it to your SO that was wrong I know you might be trying to just be open and honest but this one you should have handled it yourself, now if you still love your ex you need to let your SO know so he can move on I don't think it is fair for you to be stringing him along while you have your cake and eat it too...I say this bc you have him on your myspace, the reason for that bc you don't want him having your cell number....right? The ONLY reason you talk to him is for your child that is his dad and that is it. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• being open and honest with your SO and not hiding things is a good idea. i would let your baby's dad know though that you do NOT love him in return and you do not welcome those comments from him anymore
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• No I don't love him. I jus talk 2 him about r son I've told him im done well never b I moved on with my life im about 2 get married and have another child
    kadmomma

Answer by kadmomma at 12:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• The first response sounds like the thing to do!
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Learn how to S-P-E-L-L
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• i would take him off myspace open a facebook and only talk to him and your soon to be hubby ,this way your man knows whats going on and that darn fool gets the point ,you are far from intrested.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• just let him know that you are not interested and he needs to stop sending you those types of messages- keep the discussion strictly on your son.

and for your SO- i told my SO on my son's dad's actions, when he was involved. after he was out of DS's life, and BD actually called, my SO answered and i hung up (he was out of our lives for a reason)- but he went as far as leaving a VM, saying that i'm spreading rumors about how he wanted me, but it was actually me wanting him... and how we had sex (while i was in a relationship with my SO) and i "should remember".... i listened to it when my SO right there and b/c my SO knew the back story (past behavior from him- making it as him the victim, etc)- my SO didnt care/over react like some guys would BECAUSE he knew what led up to that point while it happened- i didnt keep it from him, or "hide" it or anything.... but then again- maybe you should ask your SO what he thinks- cont
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 8:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• like whether he wants to be updated on what the dad says or not and go by that... i never actually asked my SO- i just told him about my frustrations and he was stuck listening. lol poor dude, but he loves me. lol but for me- it was fine. you might want his opinion on it.... and maybe if needed (my SO suggested this cuz he knew how mad i was getting about my ex trying to get with me)-- have your SO talk to your kid's dad. not like a fight, but just have SO make his presence known and hopefully the BD will back off.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 8:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010