Whats wrong with me

what is wrong with me?? I feel run down, anxious and so tired all the time, I dont get why I feel like this..I feel like my chest is almost suffocating..its hard to describe..but I dont like feel this way anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sounds like anxiety/depressions, do you have a lot of stress righ tnow?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Well, it could be anxiety, but it could also be an illness like pneumonia which can make you feel very sluggish. You should go to your doctor and get a physical. A physical illness can greatly affect your mental health.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Ive been on 10mg of Paxil for about a month now...I was having anxieyt/panic attacks which seem to have stopped..but now I feel like this..and I am very stressed, DH is deployed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• You should go see your doctor you just might need to upping your dose. I know how you feel I am on Zoloft...I hate taking medicine but it seems to help with my rollercoaster emotions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• It actually could be a side effect of the medication. I was on some meds for anxiety and depression for a while and one of them made me feel SO tired all the time, SO sleepy, irritable, and like I was living in a daze. I also gained a lot of weight with it. I had to stop taking it and switch to something else and now they're finding a lot of problems with that particular drug. so check in with your doctor. He may also just need to slightly increase your dosage or add another medication along with it. What you're describing sounds like anxiety, so you may need a low dose of something like klonopin or something also.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• DH is deployed

There's your answer. I feel the same way too right now since my DH is deployed. It's a hard and stressful life being mommy and daddy and worrying about if you'll get to hear from your spouse anytime soon. And then there are the people who feel that they constantly need to bash the military and say rude things to you about how it's not that hard and how it's your fault that this is how your life is and pretty much anything else that will make you feel like crying. But you can't cry because if you cry then the kids see it and you can't let them catch you crying when they wouldn't understand what you're crying for. Have you tried joining a spousal support group? Not an on-line one but a military wives group where you get real human interaction with other real live people. Some times we as human beings just need a little bit of compassion and possibly a hug, physical touch can be a powerful thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Sounds like stress and the season.
    You need to find an activity that will get you out of the house and take your mind off of things.
    Once the days begin to last longer, your mood should lighten up because the sun offers a natural stimulant.
    Hang in there....all is not lost.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2010