When you do work out do you work out with someone or alone?

I know it is fun to work out with someone give eachother an incentive to move that body...but I don't have much friends in my area so I was wondering the other day we all want to get healthy and in shape. So my friend right now would be my dh he and I are overweight I can lose 30 to 40 lbs. and he could lose 40 to 50 lbs.

If you made a bet on losing weight...what would that bet be? And what would be the rules?
I want this to be an incentive for both of us what better than to do it with your own love :)
I was thinking the one that loses the most lbs. gets $1,000.00 and goes shopping...for starters...I know he won't go for it but I would love to buy a whole new wardrobe if I win...hehehe Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How about doing it by week? Like whoever looses the most weitght that week or month has to do dishes or laundry.

When I work out I prefer to do it alone. It's my time then.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• alone. I hate working out in front of anyone except maybe my son.

As for the bet, I don't have any advice on the criteria but becareful if you really want to win. Men lose weight faster and convert to muscle easier so he can easily win with half the effort you will ut into it. A new wardrobe sounds great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm a loner.

tried working out with a friend, and despite our equal abilities and strength etc...it was really awkward.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2010