elergies,dust!!

hi everyone i have a Q, i have elergies really bad my thing is my house is clean stay clean but i keep smelling dust when i seat in my living room more so when i am seating its like i smell the dust and my head hurts, we dust my room living rm ect ect but its like i still smell dust only part of my house that has carpet is my bdrm but i smell the dust in my living rm,how do i get the dust out and keep it out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• dust is mostly skin cells, unfortunately it can get down into things like your sofa and carpets.

I know you can take the sofa cushions outside and beat them to get dust out, not sure how you do it to the part of the sofa that doesn't come off...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• If you look around and don't see dust around then have you thought maybe what you are smelling is mold ? That can leave a musty odor and wreak havoc on allergies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm not trying to be mean at all, but it's Allergies, not elergies. I just thought you might like to know for future reference. :)
    Anonymous