What are the best products for stain removal?

I'm trying to get my kid's clothing ready to sell for the just between friends sale in Folsom. I need some help! I know that they inspect the clothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ink: I use hairspray... Aqua Net is my preference...

I also wash every load with Clorox 2 and Borax. I can pretty much lighten or totally get rid of any stain. For deep stains, I let it soak overnight to a day or two, and just put new water in daily so it doesn't mildew. Few days later, the clothes look like new.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 1:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• the best products are resolve spray in wash for stains on clothes i spray a lil bit on my stains and even my OLD stains i let it sit for 10 minutes then i put it in the wash on hot and then i use ERA laundry soap its alot more affordable than some of the others and it works wonders!! i even used those on my hubbys white tshirt he spilled hawaiian punch on and it got all the red juice stain out and then some old stains that he had on there from awhile back! =]
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I love Zout. It got out set in baby food, spit up, infant poopy(the yellow stuff!!)
    It's like 3 bucks which is another reason I love it!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2010