Okay almost 40 weeks here!

im 39 weeks and 6 days almost there lol. As of 38 weeks i am 1cm dilated 80% effaced and -1 station. Today i have been sooooo sooo crampy worse then normal , and lost ALOT of my plug. I have also had frequent bm today as well. Past 2 night i cant sleep at all the only sleep i do get is if i take a nap during the day, cause at night im just so uncomfortable , hot , or to cold, or cramps or its my back. My contractions are alot stronger today for sure! Im due on wens. Could i be in labor already, or gunna start soon, contractions are irregular still.

Additional Details
also i have been very nauses on and off the past two days gets worse as i get closer to my due date

mommy2be77

Asked by mommy2be77 at 1:28 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you might be in the very very early stages or you might have a ways to go yet honey
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• You should go to the hospital. It sounds like you are ready any time now. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• good luck hunni, im 38 weeks on friday and i feel just the same as you , i lost my plug yesterday and i honestly feel im in slow labour, this is baby 4 for me i just wish the tightness im geeting would go from scattered ones to regular intervals lol i find the more im on my feet the more tightness i get and my back is in agony, sometimes its uncomftable others it hurts but good luck xxx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Sounds like you are on your way... Best of luck!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 9:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• good luck and congratulations!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• definitely don't go to the hospital. idk why someone would say that.

it definitely does sound like labor could be starting, but it also could be days yet. it so hard to tell when pre-labor will turn into active labor. but you are getting close! congrats =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2010