Do you enjoy RECEIVING oral from your DH?

I know the majority will say "yes," but I was just wondering if some women just don't care for it (and why they think they don't).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, i hate it. too sensative plus i was molested as a child. and it brings up uncomfortable memories
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yes, I do. I wish I got it every time we made love. But I get it about once a month (and especially at those times when he knows I'm upset with him).
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm starting to enjoy it. I've never really had a guy who was so excited about doing it and who enjoyed doing it. He's really patient with me in figuring out what I want and he's great at it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• love it but there are times i am overly sensitive and just cant take it, the sensation is just too much. Normally i am only overly sensitive if we have had alot of foreplay before hand.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I like other things more. I even asked him if he just liked doing it, he said it was alright, thats when I said, Okay then lets move on!!!
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yes once we became comfortable with it. The first few times I was really self-conscious and weirded out and couldn't really enjoy it.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• nope, well, i dont hate it, but i dont enjoy it, i do enjoy getting finger banged tho.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yes! Just got finished with it, lol. tbh.
    Anonymous

• Didn;t enjoy it, HATED when my fiancee was headed down there, I'd close my legs for the reason that my abusive EX once thought it'd be funny to light a cigarette lighter to see if my "wetness" would catch on fire, I thought he was joking, bt actually did it and I got burned. I've a little scare there. After a year away from that loser. I fell in love with my fiancee, but wouldn;t let him do it till 6 months down the road in our sex life..now with him, I love it!! And now that I'm pregnant, he won't give that to me lol ;) oh well.....something about the "weirdness" of a baby being "in there" and gong down on me...etc its okay, But I'm thinking about not letting him see the baby being born, I'll make him stay up by my side, 'cause once he seems my son actually coming out, I don't think he'll EVER wanna do oral on me again! lol ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I only like it if I know I'm clean, fresh out of the shower. yes I am a clean person etc. but there are times, like getting home from the gym or caught in the middle of the day that we might do it, but def don't want him turned off by some no-so-fresh smell..etc and sometimes during summer my legs get sticky and sweat so being clean is a MUST to enjoy it and be comfortable...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2010