Should I take my son to daycare or have a snow day?

His daycare is open and by some miracle my college closed for snow. I have 2 papers to write that are due thursday. I don't know if it makes me cold hearted to take him to daycare. I have to pay no matter what just like everyother daycare. I just figure he was supposed to be there today anyway. I could get a lot done if I took him.

lovemylilman06

Asked by lovemylilman06 at 5:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would go ahead and take him so you can get your work done, have some ME time , and like you said, you have to pay. Its not cold, its practical
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:03 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Send him to day care so you can get your school work done. You are paying for the daycare, whether or not you bring him or not.

Answer by louise2 at 6:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• What about just sending him for part of the day? I realize you have a lot to get done, but you also have a great opportunity to spend some more time with him. He would probably love that!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm torn. If your school is closed because of road conditions why would you risk taking him out to day care?
    Anonymous