Did anyone watch Oprah on 2/8/10 it was a powerful episode on child molesters.

Oprah spoke with 4 child molesters and how the rape and sexually assaulted children. One man was assaulted and raped a child's friend. he was considered a grandfather to this child. Another was a father that had full custody to his daugher. The girl was 12 and when she told her mother, he said she's making excuses. Another was a man that when he was 8 started enjoying a friend that was 3 years younger. Over time he raped the girl and she never said anything. She finally open to her boyfriend. The last man had raped minors. It was an interesting episode in the sense that they said if your child says something to believe them. They are not making this up. It was a scary Episode. Tonight is a segment on women who are child molesters.

happynewyorker

Asked by happynewyorker at 9:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I cant watch that stuff. i was molested as a child and my middle child's father is now serving a 53 year sentence for it.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yeah, I can't watch it either. If I do, I end up feeling the guilt and anger all over again.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2010