How do you feel when Military wife say "my husband fight for your Freedom"

i hate when military wife say that. it get on my nerve,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, I guess that might be their way of justifying their lives. If your husband is truly in a war, fighting for our country, then YES he is fighting for freedom. But, if they never left our country, it all depends on what he does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• WHy do you hate it? it is the truth. and She is also sacrificing for this country and it's freedoms for its people.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I've never had anyone say that to me, but if someone did, I would say, "Tell him thank you from my family and I".
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• He's not fighting for my freedom. He's fighting for oil for the big oil barons in this country. America's freedom is not in jeopardy right now.

I am grateful for the men and women that serve in the military in this country. My husband is a veteran. But I think our government is misusing the military.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• i tell them thank you for supporting him, so he can support us!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I thank her for the fortitude to live the life of a military wife. Its not easy. And since that statement is true, perhaps you should rethink the way you feel.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I know they're fighting to prevent another attack,and I'm very appreciative of that,but our FREEDOM is not in jeopardy.I hate when this term is used.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Every solider is willing to put their lives on the line for the Freedoms we have here in the United States. Are you?  EVERY SERVICE MAN AND WOMAN.. It doesn't matter if they are on the front lines or behind a desk. (1) EVERY soldier in our US voluntary military is trained and willing to fight for this country. Even administrative troop would fight for this nation AND are trained to do so.  EVERY military personell is committed to their mission which at many times deploys them to fight/assist/support war operations (2) Support troop (non combat) are essential to every mission including combat missions. Infantry, ground, and air combat missions need support troop. So, YES, IMO~ they are ALL fighting for our freedoms here in the US.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I wonder if her husband knows she goes around using him to justify herself in random internet arguments.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I feel the same way about that as when people say "I have the right to free speech" without acknowledging that that particular freedom didn't come free. I don't take it personal either way. Both people have a right to say whatever they want, and in turn other's have the right to take issue with it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2010