Cute Inexpensive Maternity Clothes?

Does anyone know of any local stores that carry cute maternity clothes that isn't too expensive? Walmart doesnt have a huge selection and i looked online at JcPenny's and they have "some" but not a lot. Some websites show dresses in the $100.00 price range online and that is way tooooo high. I'll be BIG in the summer time and want to look cute and fashionable at the same time just without having to spend a ton of money. Thanks everyone!!!

tanyaanthony

Asked by tanyaanthony at 9:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Will you fit into plus sized stuff? Those tend to be cheaper for dresses and tops.You pay more for the maternity name on stuff.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Target has cute stuff, and you wouldn't believe the things I was able to get at a consignment store, we have on here just for PG moms! You might also try Craigs list! Good luck and happy birthing!
    PS--I also invested in like 2 pairs of pants that I alternated with different tops,,,no one looks at your bottom when you are PG-LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I like Old Navy for cute, inexpensive maternity. Also, Gap you could look at the sale section, both you can order online. I would also got some good deals at consignment shops, garage sales and borrowed from friends.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Target
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Just get 2 or 3 pairs of pants. then buy some "trapeze tunics" and stuff from the Plus size shops for tops. They have them from about $20.00 o up, and they usually start in M size, too. It's not like you need them to be top quality, you won't be wearing them all that long. Check the tops at  http://www.womanwithin.com/Plus-Size-short-sleeve.aspx?DeptId=9246

Anonymous