Wivestales for a boy or girl?

I know im not supposed to believe them and they are in all fun and games but i can't help but to wonder what my baby will be! I am 6 weeks along right now and can't wait to hit up babies r us!! I know gender prediction charts range from accurate to highly inaccurate but i just want some one's opinion as to what i might be having.
- I have no morning sickness
- I have went from a med sized A cup to a large B
- Im breaking out continuously.
-I cant stop eating
-I love sweets
-The only meat i can stand is turkey
- I am getting terribly crabby at times
- I also eat/drink a lot of dairy.
- I could sleep all hours of the day!! No kidding! I constantly nap now!

According to the Chinese gender test its a boy due to how old i am and the year i conceived but i highly doubt that. What do you all think?

tanyaanthony

Asked by tanyaanthony at 10:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sorry no one can tell you. Only way to find out is an ultrasound. With both my pregnancy's there were so different and I had girls. Yes everything is a wivestale. So you just have to wait it out like everyone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• well i had those same things with my 2nd preg and i had a gril lol but then my 1st preg i had horrible morning sickness that last till i was 6 months preg and she was a girl also lol there is no way to tell by that but it is fun to guess isnt it lol oh and the chinese thing didnt work for me it said boy, girl boy, and my first two are girls lol im hopeing its right this time about the boy though lol im 17 weeks this little one is more active then my girls so im hopeing that means boy lol good luck you can also goolge it that where i find all the wifestales i love doing them lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Sounds like a boy to me
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 10:26 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm gonna go with a girl here. I had morning sickness with all six of my boys, and just some occasional nausea with my daughter.

You can always pee in draino LOLLLL or do the pencil on a string test where you hold it over your tummy. A straight line is a boy and a circle is a girl. Or maybe you'll luck out like my mom did and have some little old polish lady pinch your hiney and tell you it's a girl LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I don't know about wives tales but when did you have sex? If you had sex leading up to and at ovulation it's 50/50. If you had sex only up until ovulation (48 hours or more before) then it will surely be a girl. If he and you saved up and had sex bang on ovulation then it'll be a little chap. I used natural sex selection for my first 4 (2 boys, 2 girls and so have 13 others I know. It was accurate each time. Although there is more too it then what I just wrote here. It's a guide after the fact mind). And with my last bonus baby she fitted the pattern perfectly too. KNew it'd be a girl again. xxx
    JoojooJW

Answer by JoojooJW at 11:28 AM on Feb. 9, 2010