Slap a mom or again take it to the Police???

I am so done with my neighbor. (We have been having problems since my daughter and her daughter were in a conflict-they are kids and I am trying to be an adult)
My daughter was hanging out in front with 2 friends. One sitting on my neighbors porch which is wrong. You need to respect where people live. The mother took it on another level-the trash that she is.

She walked pass them, and didn't say anything then started screaming at her daughter who is 15 telling her daughter to handle it. The daughter and the mom came out screaming at my daughter & her friends. What she fails to realize is she don't own the house! When I went down there she and her daughter went in the house. Hello, I am just about tired of her and her daughter. Harrassing my daughter-She hates my daughter-maybe because she and her mother are f...Ugly.
And always begging for something, yet they are in Fashion-nike-phones.
How would you handle?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Next time call the cops on her, being you both reside in the same home.
    Anonymous

• I am moving, and searching as we speak.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• it was ridicullous of her to start screaming instead of just asking her to leave or whatever, but really, you do need to respect other's space, and thier porch is thier porch....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I would just not engage with her anymore, tell your kiddo not to go there or have anything to do with the daughter! When friends come over, be sure they stay on your property and close to your home. It sounds like she is looking for a fight and the less interaction you give her,,,it will probably drive her crazy, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• ***Just a note, they were standing by the shared Garage. We share it...

Yes, they should never sit on her porch, never ever, and I told my daughter that night. that is there porch, what if people were sitting on my porch.

When her adult son was smoking weed on our picnic table, I didn't scream just kindly said: can you do that somewhere else, this is our entry. Not nasty ever, and usually I go to the mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Don't say anything anymore to her and make sure your daughter stays away from their property.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• ** THEY LIVE DOWN STAIR FROM ME****

PLEASE READ-I DO SAY STAY AWAY, 2 FRIENDS STOPPED OVER TO WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Not sure what the past experience was with her, but I would just let it go. If you see her son smoking pot, call the police. If you see her abusing her child, call the police. But I would just let this go this time only because your daughter was on her porch (I'm asuming that you have your own porch and you don't share one). Even though you both rent she feels the porch is hers just as you feel the picnic table is yours because you pay the landlord for the use of it. I do not approve of what this lady does (yelling at your child for a very stupid reason) but I don't feel that the police can do anything about it. We live in the country and our neighbor is a crazy old man who will stand at the edge of our property (our house is near the line) and scream horrible names at me. I have had the police out here many times but they won't do anything because the old guy is on his own property.
    TowmaGirl

Answer by TowmaGirl at 11:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• ****I wish I could have fit everything...

My daughter was not on her porch (My daughter was standing in front of the garage-which is shared by both tenants-Just like the picnic table-NO WEED SMOKING IN OUR YARD-I HAVE KIDS AND MY ENTRANCE IS IN THE YARD), her friend sat down to fix his shoe, as my daughter was talking to her other friend. The mother ran in THE HOUSE sicked her daughter on my daughter. OMG, so stupid, I know....SHE IS NOT A WOMAN, SHE IS A BEAST-SHE WENT TO THE PIZZA PARLOR AT MY DAUGHTERS SCHOOL TO HARRASS MY DAUGHTER-I WAS AT WORK.

I HAVE SWITCHED CLASSES, KEPT MY KIDS INSIDE (IT IS A TWO FAMILY), I HAVE CALLED THE COPS BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER WAS THREATENED, THEY SPIT ON MY CAR, THEY KEYED MY CAR UP... I AM MOVING AND WILL GET OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT THIS IS WHAT WE UNFORTUNATLY HAVE TO LIVE WITH FOR NOW... I HAVE TO WALK PASS THEM EVERY DAMN DAY, IT STINKS...

Anonymous